Saturday, January 4, 2014

Cheers to a New Year!


I know, I know… Last date of entry on the ole blog is like 6 months ago…
Well, it's with good reason of course!

A lot has happened and changed since June…

June was highly stressful with work and deadlines. And then July brought a string of nights with dreams of my past. I totally blame it on my dad. Looking down on me, realizing I needed balance, he directed me to a family and a person whom I had fond memories of… 

Okay, yes, long - lost - love… 

I'm just glad I was brave enough to start talking to his mom and she intuitive enough to say, here CALL HIM!

So, add the beau to my life and then the wild ride to find life balance…

I am now living in a different state and learning what it means to be family again. 
I have GRAND schemes for 2014! 

Spending a lot more time outdoors and still accomplishing my work goals… 

And on this cold, wintry morning I decided to update the good ole blog and make it into a simple website for my illustrations… It's still a work in progress… But I have added pages and lots of things to look at. Get to know the characters I have developed and been working with for the past 3 years, the Learnalot's and take a peek at some pet portraits and car portraits I have done for commissions… 

I am hoping to journal more in 2014, here on the blog! 

I wish all of you a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment