Friday, June 10, 2011

Fabulous Friday, June 10!


Happy Friday, EVERYONE!!!

This week was an adventurous week, to say the least...
Ananke and I have welcomed a new addition to our little family!

I would like you to meet, KASEY!

He came to us via Pick Me Rescue in Morrow, OH on Saturday!
It was very unexpected, as I have been considering another dog, but NOT actively looking.
I got an email on Thursday morning from a friend who thought his situation sounded like Ananke and Kaya's and that he looked so much like Ananke... So, I called the Rescue to ask about him...
This little guy is 4 months old and was TERRIFIED of everything and everyone...
I thought if anyone could help this pup Ananke and I could... He took to Ananke immediately and is like her shadow.. He is still extremely skittish and intimidated by people, especially when they are standing... Sit in the floor with him and he will bring you a toy and be your buddy!
He is gonna be a GREAT DOG and we are SO HAPPY to have him with us now!!!

3 Positives!

My three positives for this week are NOT art related! In fact, this post is not really art related!!!

1. Kasey coming to us, is a GREAT THING!

2. Two of my best friend's made it back safe from there long vacation in Mexico and they had a blast!!

3. I have been in the new home for just over a month now, and this week I got to spend a little time with one of my elderly neighbors who is a wonderful lady full of charm and spunk!!! So far, my neighbors have been super sweet and very friendly!!!

This weekend is the Housewarming Party and I am trying to get some things accomplished.

NOTE*
July 1, I will be officially allowed to share the project I have been working on for over a year.
With the launch of a product, and the launch of the official web site!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things are coming together for you, Nikki. Kasey is beautiful, too.

    Rena

    BTW -- I have to post anonymously on some blogs or else they don't go through. Not sure what's going on with Blogger, but it hates me lately.

    ReplyDelete