Friday, June 17, 2011

Fabulous Friday, June 17!


WOW! It's been a very fast paced week!!!
And I am later than I would like getting this week's
Fabulous Friday, posted!


I have been working diligently on a project that will be
announced during the first two weeks of July, hoping for July 1st!

In the above pic, is my two computers at my desk and Kasey, the new pup, under the desk...

3 Positives

1. Had a great Housewarming Party last Saturday!
Thanks to all who attended! I am enjoying every moment
in my new condo and still can't get over how good "pride of ownership" feels!

2. Has been watching the Seasons of Fraggle Rock while I work this week...
What a hilarious flashback to childhood!!! If you watched it as a kid, you should go to your local library and see if they have the seasons on DVD and check them out!

3. Got to spend a great afternoon with my two Best Friends on Thursday afternoon! Their friendship is PRICELESS and spending time with them as often as I get to now, just tells me I made the right decision moving back to Columbus!!!

Have a great week, everyone!!!

2 comments: