Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fabulous Fridays, COMING this Friday!!!

Yes, after a LONG hiatus I am returning to blogging.

And it will start this Friday, June 3, with my new weekly post

Fabulous Friday!

These Friday posts are going to include some art from that week and give you a
look into my life as a freelance illustrator. My hope is to share with you 3 positive things that happened to me that week and maybe add 1 not so positive thing, if anything happens worth sharing!!!

I hope these weekly posts will be motivational, inspiring, thought-provoking and sometimes a little funny!

And I hope that you join me each week for a little bit of insight and maybe leave me and my viewers a comment about something that happened to you that week!

More to come, ON FRIDAY!!!
See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment